Monday 10 February 2014

Can a Salvage Yard be Like This?

Salvage Yard
The very first thought that came into my mind after entering that place was, ‘Can a salvage yard be like this?’

I saw many used cars kept for re-sell. But looking at them one could hardly believe that they were used. There were few cars standing in a line on one side. I really could not find out their make. Later I came to know that those were the cars with complete makeover. What an amazing work!!!

Further I noticed a big store where they were dealing in used automobile parts, used transmissions, used wheels, used engines and used accessories. You just name the part and that part was available there. All the parts were used but genuine OEM parts which were best in condition. Above all they were giving guarantee over purchases of these parts. You won’t believe if I tell you the prices at which one can buy this authentic used stuff.


I have made my choice my friends… What about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment